The workers at this Home Delivery of America are LIARS!They are extremely unprofessional and just out right lazy and useless.

Not only do the delivery workers need to be fired but also their customer service workers too. They are very rude and disrespectful. I would never use their services again, and if I'm ever buying anything from Home Depot again and they are using this company to deliver my purchase, I would rather go to another company and pay any amount of money where I know they treat their customers with respect. It's just not worth the stress with this Home Delivery of America.

I've never written a review before but they need to be out of business.

Companies and individuals need to know not to use this company for anything.I'm also going to report them to every entity that I can because this is far the worst experience that I've ever encountered with any company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of home delivery america in home delivery. Home Delivery America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home delivery america in home delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Delivery America.

Had an Experience with Home Delivery America?

Comments