Home Delivery America - Review about Delivery Crew from Astoria, New York

18 of 39 Home Delivery America reviews

Worst service ever. AVOID THEM

We bought new appliances from home depot and HDA did the delivery. The first delivery schedule was cancelled 3 hours before the 4 hours time window ended (basically I waste a entire morning). When they finally came with my appliances they broke two tiles on my kitchen floor. Matching the new tiles was too difficult so it was necessary re flooring. Wich cost 700$ and they just offered 450$. Otherwise we had to wait for the insurance company. Because we needed to move soon and our soon is allergic and he can't be exposed to the dust we decided to settle with the 450$

We spoke to the delivery manager who told us that he would have the check ready the following Friday, because he knew we were in a hurry. When the day came We called him and he didn't answer the phone or return the calls. After 3 days of no answer I decided to call to someone else to see if somebody else could help us to reach him. Somebody at HDA explain me that he went on vacation and he didn't let anyone else in charge. So basically we had to wait for him. The most annoying part is he didn't told us anything about our claim or our check before going on vacation.

Now we have to wait another week or more to see if we finally can get our money back.

HDA makes you waste time and money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 39 Home Delivery America reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Home Delivery America. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Home Delivery America.
Filing a new complaint about
×