Worst service ever. AVOID THEM
We bought new appliances from home depot and HDA did the delivery. The first delivery schedule was cancelled 3 hours before the 4 hours time window ended (basically I waste a entire morning). When they finally came with my appliances they broke two tiles on my kitchen floor. Matching the new tiles was too difficult so it was necessary re flooring. Wich cost 700$ and they just offered 450$. Otherwise we had to wait for the insurance company. Because we needed to move soon and our soon is allergic and he can't be exposed to the dust we decided to settle with the 450$
We spoke to the delivery manager who told us that he would have the check ready the following Friday, because he knew we were in a hurry. When the day came We called him and he didn't answer the phone or return the calls. After 3 days of no answer I decided to call to someone else to see if somebody else could help us to reach him. Somebody at HDA explain me that he went on vacation and he didn't let anyone else in charge. So basically we had to wait for him. The most annoying part is he didn't told us anything about our claim or our check before going on vacation.
Now we have to wait another week or more to see if we finally can get our money back.
HDA makes you waste time and money.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Delivery Crew
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "If you order a custom doll.i have 1home and1being made.think of all the coloring the eye color you ask forthe magnets the hair color the weighting.the genesis heat paint.ihad a..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses a month ago. The shipment was partial. The dresses were cheap (polyester material and poor couture) an some didn't fit. The return was impossible as any regular..."
- "I placed an order on August 11 and I'm wondering where my shirt is.? ..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."