Worst service ever. AVOID THEM

We bought new appliances from home depot and HDA did the delivery. The first delivery schedule was cancelled 3 hours before the 4 hours time window ended (basically I waste a entire morning). When they finally came with my appliances they broke two tiles on my kitchen floor. Matching the new tiles was too difficult so it was necessary re flooring. Wich cost 700$ and they just offered 450$. Otherwise we had to wait for the insurance company. Because we needed to move soon and our soon is allergic and he can't be exposed to the dust we decided to settle with the 450$

We spoke to the delivery manager who told us that he would have the check ready the following Friday, because he knew we were in a hurry. When the day came We called him and he didn't answer the phone or return the calls. After 3 days of no answer I decided to call to someone else to see if somebody else could help us to reach him. Somebody at HDA explain me that he went on vacation and he didn't let anyone else in charge. So basically we had to wait for him. The most annoying part is he didn't told us anything about our claim or our check before going on vacation.

Now we have to wait another week or more to see if we finally can get our money back.

HDA makes you waste time and money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Home Delivery America and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Delivery America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Home Delivery America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Delivery America?

Comments